View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 07:37 PM  
mitsykitty
Hamster Pup

Default Hamster randomly started sneezing and unknown bald patch.

One of my hamsters started sneezing randomly and has been sneezing on and off for the past few minutes. What could have caused it? An could she be getting sick? I haven't gave her anything new.what can I do to make sure she's not sick? If she is what should I be looking for?

She does how ever have a missing patch of fur that has never grown back I'm and no fur on one of her back legs.

I haven't got an idea how she is missing fur there it's like peach fuzz now. No body anywhere has given me an answer. I haven't asked her though what it could be.

Ok so my hamster daisy has been missing a patch of fur on her side near her back end and I can't seem to figure out why or what is causing the fur not to come back. I think it's something to do with a gland. I can't take her to the vet because there is none in my area that see hamsters that are actually specialized in them. She has been missing the fur sense like augest and I can't find an answer or solution to it on my own or with books and th Internet at all. At one point the fur looked like it was coming back but now it's back to how it was. Thats why I am asking for help now.
mitsykitty is offline   Reply With Quote