View Single Post
Old 03-10-2005, 04:02 PM  
babyboos
Retired Moderators

Send a message via MSN to babyboos Send a message via Yahoo to babyboos
Default Crittertrail 1

Hi there, I am sorry but I must agree with the majority of posters here - this company is really not designing these cages with the interests of the hamsters at heart - the new Revolution is a major case in point, and these water bottles are rubbish - they leak constantly so you need to throw it in the bin and then try to block the hole it leaves so your little oneS don't escape. Dwarf hamsters are not good at climbing vertical tubes and you would be better getting a nice solid sided enclosure that will allow you to give your little oneS a nice deep litter layer - as they much prefer to dig - they love it in fact :P And if you can PLEASE get two same sex siblings - you will have happier hamsters, with a much greater qulaity of life and as Emma pointed out it really has been proven that they live longer when given the company of their own kind. Of course some decide they want to live alone but I sincerely think this should be their decision, not ours. I hope you can find it in your heart to get two little ones - watching them interact is one of the great pleasures of dwarf hamster ownership.
babyboos is offline   Reply With Quote