View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 05:53 AM  
paula_dolphins
Hamster Pup

Default My super brainy hamster Pickle!!!

It has always really annoyed me when people say that hamsters are dumb, stupid or have no brains. I know this is not true, just because people don't necessarily understand them.

Well anyway, here is the story of Pickle, who also happens to be celebrating her 1st birthday today with a nice juicy grape as a treat!

last Sunday morning I came downstairs to see Pickle drinking from her bottle, and said to her it looked like she hadn't drunk anything all night given how much she was drinking, I then went back upstairs, and my partner a little while later then when downstairs, now apparently during this small space of time Pickles' water bottle had become dislodged and had fallen down, my partner noticed this, but the other thing he noticed is by far the best thing and we wish we had had something to record it (always the way when something amazing happens you never have a camera on hand) Pickle had obviously noticed her water bottle had fallen down, but not only that but she had also worked out what had been holding it up, and with my partner watching she proceeded to carry the plastic sucker to the front of the cage for my partner to pick up and then fix her bottle with!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF7767.jpg (83.7 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF7769.jpg (84.7 KB, 41 views)
10 Russian Dwarfs: Gale, Snowy, Patch, Nibbles, Pickle, Toffee, Buttercup, Berry, Mocha & Cookie. 4 Chinese: Dash, Lightening, Thunder & Lillie. 7 Roborovski's: Peach, Crumble & 5 babies. Also: 2 rabbits, 3 guinea pigs & many fish!!!
Always in my heart: Dusky, Miles, Cassie, Saphee, Lexie, Bonnie, Terra, Athena and Misty
paula_dolphins is offline   Reply With Quote