View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 01:23 AM  
Lorrained
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Beautiful Bella gone to the bridge....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGELBABIES View Post
Hi Lorrained - my heart goes out to you on the loss of your precious little one. Only we hammy lovers understand how much we end up loving our little fluffs. Let the tears flow - when the eye has no tears the soul has no rainbow. You will feel your little one's love around you - look out for a little white feather or a petal which is from her to you. You will find comfort in time that you gave her everything she deserved. Run free little girl xxx
Thank you so much angelbabies, I've been and bought a plant this morning. I don't want her just buried in the garden, I want something that I can look at and instantly think of her. I bought a plant and a deep tub, and I bought - corny it may sound - those spikes that you stick in pots with a flower or something on, well I as looking for a rainbow or something and considered a rose but then saw this cheeky looking little mouse-ish creature hat looked so happy and so cheeky, so we are going to plant her and stand this in the pot.
As I drove away from b & q I was talking to her and saying "is is for you Bella, not going to cry anymore, but my mum was there when I got home so the tears flowed once again, and no doubt will do after when we bury her and put the plant in the garden. Xx
Lorrained is offline   Reply With Quote