View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 01:50 PM  
dancer
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Leah and Cherry - the original diddies

They were so scruffy when they first moved in, and didn’t know how to act like hamsters. They were used to a tiny cage and one wheel. But slowly and surely they learnt and became even more beautiful

Leah

Cherry

Leah and Cherry lived happily together until March 2013. By now, I believe, Leah was two/nearly two and had a minor stroke. Cherry was still a relatively young hamster, and not realising Leah was poorly had a laugh knocking Leah off of things where she couldn’t get up. You could tell Cherry thought this was funny. Leah became more distressed by this so I separated them. Leah settled into her new cage happy that she wasn’t being treated like a ten bin bowling alley anymore, but Cherry was lonely. If Cherry heard your voice she was there attention seeking.

Over Easter I was away for a couple of nights, and the girls went to Poms house to stay. It was here that Leah had a second, major, stroke, and my friend was amazed that she survived. She did, and got stronger, and although a little wonky, managed well on her own

dancer is offline   Reply With Quote