View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 02:07 PM  
Kiki_3173
Hamaniac

Default Pretty Lil' Pippa's Thread

After much thought and deliberation, I decided to open my heart and my home to a new hammy. Darwin, my Syrian, was going back to school with me and I had just recently lost my hybrid dwarf, Smudge. I wasn't prepared for a quiet, hammyless home during the week, so after several visits to PetSmart and watching her in awe, Pippa came to join my hamily on August 17, 2012

I'd like to introduce to you my new little Chinese girl, Pippa...(AKA Pippa-roni). Just look at those ears....<3

Here she is on her adoption day (look at that little tail...squeeee)!

Pippa is my first Chinese hamster that I've ever owned. I'd heard all of the fantastic stories about how Chinese hamsters are content to just to cling or hide in your sleeve and how they love to wrap their little tails around your finger. *Gah*...I couldn't wait!! (Sorry for the horrible video...my phone stinks!)

I set up her tank with TONS of substrate & lots of hidey's because that is what I had read in all the research I had done...Chinese hams love to hide.

Pippa LOVED her new home. In fact, she loved it SO much that I rarely ever saw her She created this massive nest with a tunnel that led under the platform that her wheel sat on. And she was just content to live...unseen...wah, wah, wha, wha....

Last edited by Kiki_3173; 09-02-2013 at 02:15 PM.
Kiki_3173 is offline   Reply With Quote