View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 12:21 AM  
deb960
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Worried now - please help!

Well was getting worried about them being together, and when I got one out she had a scratch on her, so straight back to pets at home to have a word with the manager.

I was not happy and said about the lady saying they would be fine together etc etc and look what has happened. He couldn't apologise enough and said he would sort it. The lady who sold it to me then appeared and I said you sold them to me and assured me they would be ok, well they are not. She went very red and apologised, and I said that's not good enough! I had taken both hamsters with me so insisted they were both checked out at the In store vets which they did. Store manager very apologetic and said I should to have been told that and he would be having words with the lady concerned. He then offered me free cage etc but I said no as to be honest have not got the room for another big cage. I said I was very unhappy as originally only came in for one but was told they would not sell them individually!

Eventually left with one hamster and a free fish tank etc for my son who's hamster we couldn't bring back home.

I should of gone with my gut instinct when originally getting them and annoyed at myself, but hopefully all is now sorted although I get I'm not the last one this happens to.
deb960 is offline   Reply With Quote