View Single Post
Old 10-30-2005, 03:21 PM  
Skwee
Hamster Pup

Im assuming they are more of a farm than a breeder then?

I just cant believe i fell sucker to them i live so far away!!! hours and hours... and i've known this petshop owner for ages and they were going on about how amazign this last lot of hamsters were and i have to admit, i saw them all and they all looked really good actually. I have heard so much bad stuff about them and had so much trouble with their attitude but i cant fault the hamsters i got

I mean.. Dougal.. had him checked over at London Championships and the judges (and Peter Logsdail) and they said for his age hes a pretty good size and very healthy plus i found out he was not a rubbish quality cream oops but a Blonde!!! and the judges were all impressed and very few of them had ever seen a Blonde

Unfortunately i couldnt keep him.. he wasnt a 'nice' hamster and he just refused to accept me and yet he adored little kids and so i sold him to a kid (old enough but a kid to me) their parents loved the hamster etc and i gave them lots of information and a cage etc but was sad loss.

Cant get any information on other hamsters i got from them so we are left with gorgeous hamsters with no backgroundand no way of knowing their colour.
Skwee is offline   Reply With Quote