View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 07:27 AM  
melodie
Newborn Pup

Exclamation Help Identifying a Hamster Cage?

I recently purchased a new hamster cage on eBay, the only reason to why I bought it was because there was a silent spinner with the cage and for only £1.20 I thought it was a bargain! Anyway after ALOT of cleaning and disinfecting I thought I would let one of my hams have a little run around inside to make sure it was safe and they couldn't escape too easily. My WW Boris seemed to like the cage and made himself at home right away!
The only downfall is that I have no idea what the name and make of the cage is! I asked the seller and he didn't seem to know either! I'm aware that the cage is fairly small yet it has the option to add tubes and attach more things which my current cages don't. So if any of you know what brand and the name of the cage is I would be really grateful!

I have embraced my creative side and have designed a method to hold up a regular bottle in the cage as I have no idea how my hamsters would react to the one that came with the cage!

Also on the top of the cage below where the water bottle is (bottom right) there is a small indent in the cage and I was wondering if any of you knew what this was for?

Thank you in advance!

Length - 50cm
Width - 30cm
Height - 20cm
-The wheel that originally came with the cage was a large green one but I have swapped it for the silent spinner
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 483.jpg (90.6 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg 486.jpg (93.1 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg 487.jpg (92.7 KB, 63 views)

Last edited by melodie; 06-24-2013 at 07:38 AM.
melodie is offline   Reply With Quote