View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 06:52 PM  
nooboo
Hamster Overlord

Send a message via MSN to nooboo

ohh thats a tough call, i like them for different reasons

my syrians love their cuddles, and are well behaved and nicly chunky, and the babies are just so adorable, thde robos and little angels but so fast, but what spirit they have! the winter whites burry themselves, and thats adorable to watch. and i had a sort of funny story told to me today, i got bin cages for many reasons, cheepness space, and the fact dave couldnt leave anything open tha would lead to an escape. he managed to get around taht by losing the normal ww for an hour when swaping them into their bin home, as he thought they were both in the house bed bit. he would have been in trouble but he found it, and it seems ok and it was a few days back, so had to just laugh

the campbells are so adorable, they are so fluffy and soft, and chubby (though the same can be said about the ww) the argentes are getting bigger than the others, and it turns out that mrs whitlow is as big as ponder!! caused me a shock.

still have to get a couple of pearls then i am done. dont want any chinese hamsters something about them puts me off, same goes with any albino.
nooboo is offline   Reply With Quote