View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 02:48 PM  
LawaRawr
PM Fluffy for custom title

Send a message via MSN to LawaRawr Send a message via Skype™ to LawaRawr
Default Goodbye Speedy and Elmo

On Monday 20th i said goodbye to 2 of my little fur babies, Speedy and Elmo.

13/10/11 - 20/05/13
Speedy had a very aggressive tumor which started to show on friday night and by Monday it grew very large and it was effecting his whole body. There was nothing that could be done for him except getting him put to sleep which i know was the best option for him. Im going to miss you speedy so much, I will always remember the first time i saw you, and those cute little holes in your ears. I know we had our ups and downs and it took me almost a year and a half to tame you but it was all worth it. You would only take treats out of my hand if they were mealworms otherwise you used to stick your little nose up at them and walk away. I nagged for 3 hours just so i was able to bring you home with me, Im going to miss you so much little man x

25/08/11 - 20/05/13
The morning i was planning to take speedy to the vets i noticed Elmo's tummy had become very swollen and she started bleeding from underneath, i was in such a shock as to what was happening as she was completely fine just a few days before, she started sleeping a little more but i didn't think anything of it. Because of the amount of blood Elmo lost it made her weak very quickly. When i woke up that morning around 7.30am something inside me told me to go and look in your cage, there you were just lying there in your little plant pot, you were cold but still breathing. Within 5 minutes of me picking you up to comfort you, you passed away in my hands. its as if you were waiting for me so you could say goodbye. Im going to miss you so much elmo, your little tail wrapping itself around my finger and your cheeky little face.

Goodbye my furbabies, i will always love you <3
LawaRawr is offline   Reply With Quote