Thread: Rummage Sales!
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 04:26 PM  
Queen Of The High Teas
The Hambassador

Default Re: Rummage Sales!

Love rummage sales and rooting around! You never know what treasures you'll find. My favourite ever day in school was when all but five of us had gone on the year trip to a theme park (I hadn't because I don't like the rides), the last day of term before the summer holidays. All but one or two teachers had gone too, so we got to spend the entire afternoon rummaging around in the huge skip that the teachers had been filling up for the past fortnight with old stuff they no longer wanted. I got a book, several exercise books, graph paper, plain paper, writing paper, a ring binder, some pens, some board marker pens, enough plastic pockets to last me the rest of my time in school then give them to my brother when he started there, and I even found a bag to put it all in to carry home! It was awesome, I don't suppose you'd be allowed to nowadays, but we were all climbing around in the skip, right to the bottom, amongst all the broken chairs and desks, seeing what the teachers had chucked out, without all the "top dogs" getting the choices first

🐾🌈❤️RIP to all my Bridge babies❤️🌈🐾
Queen Of The High Teas is offline   Reply With Quote