View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 10:12 AM  
Pendragon
Hamster Pup

Quote:

...She also had the nerve to tell me I shouldn't worry about the bugs because they were "nutritious"...

-- snip--

Further more, I did not see the words "fresh bugs" in the ingredients of this product...

Practically falling off my chair laughing here.... best thing I've read in ages! I just can't believe she really said that!!

Seriously though, you don't know what the bugs are, and she can't know through the telephone, so she's doing the company a great disservice. What if the bugs turned out to be something that infests your whole home? I'd probably have mentioned seeking legal advice at this point

I think you were quite clear in pointing out they were beetles not the larvae of the Indian Meal Moth, as she thought. Those horrible things are very common even in the UK and I sometimes get hatched moths flying round the house in warm weather, as they will lay their eggs on minute specks of hamster/rat food dust that the vacuum can't pick up. If they get into your kitchen you are in trouble as they will infest all your dry foods, spices, cereals, etc. and can breed in a tiny pinch of spice or spiled flour behind cupboards, counters or other places you can't get at to clean.

Yuck!!! :-&

I'd rather breed hamsters, not bugs!! Tee hee hee.

Pendragon Hamsters & Fancy Rats

Portsmouth, Hampshire, UK

http://www.pendragonhams.com
Pendragon is offline   Reply With Quote