View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 10:49 AM  
Axeria
Banned

Default Re: Hello! New soon to be Dwarfowner with some questions

Thank you both for exelent information

DrKMcK: I'm glad I could make you laugh and I will follow your advice on just getting one dwarf to start with. I think that is the best first time around as dwarf owner, I really dont want to have two cages in my living room so then thats settled

I was at my local petstore today, they are really good with the animals All the little furries have houses and toys in their enclosures and they even have two girls who handle all the animals before they get sold. All their animals live in carefresh bedding also so im werry pleased with them and buy all my pet products at their shop because i can see that their animals are being well taken care of. All the hamsteres where separated also so they had one per enclosure I got a little sneak peak at their dwarfs when i was there, they where sooo cute!!! so i bet soon I will get myself an little furry But next time i will go right before closing time caus i guess thats a better time for the hamsters to be looked at since its on the evening (they close at 8pm)

Just so you know, I would NEVER buy from a petstore that did not treat the animals good, we have a few of those in town too and i dont shop at those caus i really dont want to support stores that dont treat the animals right. Just wanted you to know that caus i know many dont support people buying hammies from stores
Axeria is offline   Reply With Quote