Thread: Litter 2
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 07:45 AM  
Moosley
Adult Hamster

Default Litter 2

This is Fanta and Dante's litter (Cinnamon x Yellow). Another Pet quality litter I think. Personally I adore Fanta but everyone tells me she has a face like a horse which is mean! She does have a funny face and a roman nose but her babies dont. It gives her personality and individuality! Fanta is my Spider Ham. She spends more time upside down on th bars than she does the right way up. On several occasions I found her just hanging upside down with a pup on her belly between her and the bars, suckling away!

There are 7 babies in the litter and she has raised them all beautifully, sheh as unfortunately lost a fair bit of condition but the babies are sucking it right out of her, despite having more food than she can eat.

There is 1 male golden, 1 female golden, 2 male cinnamons and 3 female cinnamons, they will quite probably have their mums beautiful colour but wont get very big.

Fanta

Male Golden (his dark eyerings make more sense now we know that Dante carries black! for a golden.... i quite like his colour LOL)

Female Golden

Cinnie Babies

Moosley is offline   Reply With Quote