Thread: Why
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 03:50 AM  
Leesha
Hamster Addict

Default Re: Why

I'm 20, never go out to clubs, don't drink and when I do it's malibu and cola, with 4 rabbits and 2 hamsters. All children's pets () but I would love for a child to come and care for my animals they'll soon get bored which is what usually happens. They're both misunderstood pets and rabbits are expensive to keep if, like me, you make a hutch for £300 but end up buying a £200 shed for them and spending £200 on runs instead also have 2 dental rabbits and one can't eat hay so vet bills can be delightful Hay costs me about £20 every 2 months and vaccinations are £20 a year for all 4. And we are currently planning to laminate one of my single buns bedroom and revamp it which will cost about £200, all so we can adopt him a wifey My hamsters have cost perhaps £300 in cages and wheels until I felt I got it right

Nice cheap and easy kids pets Don't listen to anyone, if someone takes the mick about me having rabbits I just tell them the most recent vet bill, what they actually need rather than plonking them in a hutch with muesli .. they soon shut up!