View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 09:08 AM  
ktmay2
Newborn Pup

Talking Just bought the Savic Hamster Heaven!

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know (who I am I kidding, I'm just really excited and feel the need to broadcast it to the world) that I just bought the Savic Hamster Heaven after reading the reviews on here and also got some awesome accessories.

I bought the cage because my little Ducky is currently using the Rody Trio (three levels but not enough space!) and she seems absolutely miserable in it - she practically lives in her little house and hardly ever comes out. Her wheel doesn't work either, as it rubs against the side of the plastic part of the cage so doesn't spin properly and there's not enough room to put the wheel on a stand! The only size I can fit in there is one meant for dwarf hamsters
Anyway, I hope she is a lot happier in her new cage as its pretty expensive to say the least!

Here are all the things I bought for her:
Savic Hamster Heaven Metro
Woodlands Mixed Woodroll Treat
Carefresh Ultra Animal Bedding
Johnson's Cage Disinfectant
Pets at Home Fruit Sticks
Woodlands Small Bull Rush Ball
Boredom Breaker Chew Tube
Pets at Home Fruit and Veg Chews

I got everything from P@H besides the cage which I got from Amazon. I was originally planning to get it on P@H since it was reduced from £90 to £64 - what a bargain! - however just when I was about to order it the last one went out of stock... Boohoo!

Anyway everything is ordered now and should come either tomorrow or the day after (yes, I went all out and ordered express shipping due to my excitement) so am just waiting now. Really hope my ducky likes it!

~Katie~
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rody trio.jpg (89.2 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg hamster heaven.jpg (86.4 KB, 12 views)
ktmay2 is offline   Reply With Quote