View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 09:25 AM  
LokiWolf
Senior Hamster

Talking Rescuing Four Robos!

This is attempt number... I forget, it's been so many... to rescue a hamster. And this time it's not just A hamster, but FOUR! Four little Robos to be exact, which would bring my count up to six Robos if this works out.

I was surfing CraigsList, I know I shouldn't but there just isn't many hamsters up for adoption on PetFinder and such in my area, when I found this add about four little male Robos needing a new home. They are about 6 months old, been together since birth and have had no fighting. Here's the link: Baby Dwarf Hamsters

I've been emailing the owner and she has already gotten offers by people to take individuals, but she wants them to go to a safe home together. I think she is highly considering me as I want to take the four, told her I own two Robos for over a year, and that I will spoil them rotten.

And another thing I shouldn't do, I've already thought up names for them! Marry, Pippin, Rand, and Matrim. Marry and Pippin are of course from Lord of the Rings, but Rand and Matrim are two characters from the Wheel of Time series.

I can't wait to hear back from her and find out if I can take them! :3