Thread: my piggies!
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 02:06 PM  
Karen
Newborn Pup

Well surprisingly I'm allergic to guinea pigs and rabbits!! I have 6 piggies and 2 rabbits! I just live on tablets!!! We're not really sure what was wrong with Tye he had really bad runny poo's and was really larathgic and didn't really do much, vet tested for everything but all came back normal! Then one day it just stopped and he started getting better!! Maybe i'll never know what it was!

I have my piggies in custom built outdoor cages that my dad built! They are all housed in pairs as piggies are social animals. I have 4 boys and 2 girls. The cages have to be quite big with lots of room to play in access to a run is also a good idea. My piggies are out everday in theirs depending on the weather. My piggies are all kept in the garage (no car's allowed) my garage has been turned in to mini petting zoo (as my dad calls it). With the cages and food buckets etc. Piggies have to be fed fresh vegetables every day which can become expensive when you have 6 like me!! But they are great little charecters and are so funny to watch!

1 CKCS- Hope,

2 rabbits - Tobie & Skye

3 Hamsters - Toffee, Fizz & Coby

6 Guinea Pigs - Buttons, Smudge, Cuddles, Tye, Callie and Codi.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote