View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 04:27 AM  
SnuggleHam
Former Admin

Neesh, I don’t understand what upset you about my post? I never accused you of not taking care of your animals or not caring about them, and I haven’t assumed that either. If its because if the statement I made about it seeming odd they all had lumps I didn’t mean to imply you were ill educated and didn’t know how to take care of your pets. But it did seem funny to me that all these animals had lumps. But I guess it is just a bit of bad luck or coincidences.

Obviously you are educated, as you have even posted links to the things you have researched about your rats and so on. As I said in my first post to you, Iv never had to deal with lumps” in my animals before. I was merely trying to speculate what it may be. I guess I am the uneducated one here, and I’m sorry to have upset you by making it sound like there was a lump epidemic going on in your home.

If you find the lump again or are still worried then a trip to the vet cant hurt though. You did say you felt it in the shoulder, maybe you were just feeling a shoulder bone or something.

Again I apologize for any emotional trouble I may have caused you, understand it wants intended.
SnuggleHam is offline   Reply With Quote