View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 11:24 PM  
ButterNut
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Oh gosh, I lost Tank! What do I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoandmimi View Post
He was in a cage, right? Oh dear, i hope you can find him soon. Lots of searching, he should be awake during the night anyway. Hamster food, vegetables, fruit anything like that that he likes will do.
In a little thick plastic box/bin. I dont even know how he got out. Hes been in there for a while. Long enough to see if he could get out.

Right now im just sitting on the computer in the living room listening to see if I can hear him. My sister said she definenly saw him before work at 11 AM. She came back at 6:00 PM and didnt notice him. So he was probably gone between 11 am and 6:00 pm. 8 hours where he could of gotten loose. That means hes probably been gone from 15 hours to 7 hours.

Its 2 am (i know, im up late) and im not hearing anything. Would I be hearing something if he was in here?

BTW, the cats are in a room that I least expect him to be in (i havent checked every room enough to know 100 %. Just have to hope.) They are lieing on the bed, not acting suspicious, and I havent heard anything in there. Also, its the farthest away from where he got lost. I cant REALLY check that room a lot though because my dad is asleep in there
ButterNut is offline   Reply With Quote