View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 02:34 AM  
Erin Loves Dwarf Hamsters
Robolicious Bobtails

Default Re: Tatty & Cwtch's Thread!

Quote:
Aww, that is so adorable that three of your darlings share birthdays How tame are they? How long is the baby waiting list? Is it going to be this year or next year before you breed them?
Tatty is more tame than Cwtch but both are fairly good Tatty lets you cuddle him and stroke him but Cwtch is very unsure of me so she is having a lot of handling sessions
So far I don't have any official waiting list apart from Tammy having first pick of the babies if she wants any but if anyone does want to be put on a list feel free to let me know and we will see how the first litter turns out
I will be breeding them this year at the end of September/start of October so babies can be expected in late October if all goes to plan

Quote:
Are they going to have more than one litter or just the one?
I'm planning for them to have two litters but I want to see how Cwtch gets on with the first one before making any definite plans, I will be keeping one of her pups to breed early next year too so if I'm not able to have a second litter from Cwtch I will still be having another litter from one of her pups

Quote:
a little bit out of the topic, how do you pronounce Cwtch? Not an enlish speaker here
A few people have been asking me this so I have taken a snippet out of their introduction video where I actually say her name and explain its meaning so you guys can hear how it's pronounced
Erin Loves Dwarf Hamsters is offline   Reply With Quote