View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 07:39 AM  
laurajaey
Hamster Pup

Question Breeding information please?

Don't worry everyone, I'm a beginner and haven't even had my first hamster for three weeks yet, so I'm not planning on breeding any time soon! And I know I can't because I bought Theodore from Pets at Home and do not know his background!

This is just a simple post, requiring ALL the information I would need to look into before even considering it. I'm not only interested in hamster breeding, I'm interested in the genetics etc, as I'm about to start biology A level, but we don't get to do anything like that A level so this is just for personal interest.

I don't want actual information, unless you're willing to give me it, I just want to know WHAT exactly I need to look in to!

I have read many threads in the breeding forum section and am just purely interested and have seen the dangers and risks from some posts on this site.

Any information or comments telling me where to get it and what exactly I need to look into will be very much appreciated

Thank you guys!

Last edited by laurajaey; 07-20-2012 at 08:40 AM.
laurajaey is offline   Reply With Quote