View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 08:19 AM  
Ren
Adult Hamster

Default Re: Dwarf hamster wanted

Those links are Swedish so no, I didn't have them from the UK but simply because they aren't British doesn't mean they should be disregarded (I did find many English sites saying that they may be housed together but may need to be housed alone, which is what I agree with; try first a pair and then if it doesn't work, separate them and either keep both or find the other another home). I get my information from breeders as well as various websites. I'm going to step back though and stick to Syrian forums because talking about keeping pairs or groups is oddly sensitive on this forum.

The breeders that have the odd numbered litters will often pair the remainders with another litters young or do a trial to see if they are accepted by the purchasers current hamster. They do not sell solo hamsters but try to find a hamsters that suit each other.

I had no intentions of taking over this thread or causing problems in it. I hope the poster finds a wonderful hamster and great cage. Take care. I really did not mean any harm.
Ren is offline   Reply With Quote