View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 11:38 AM  
Willowthehamster
Hamster Overlord

Default Re: Tell me about your past and or present hamsters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynternette View Post
My hammie situation is a bit weird as some of you know.

Conan is 31 months old. He's owned by my son and partner. I'm his foster mum for part of the year.

Freya was a Russian dwarf. She was tiny and sweet. Again owned by my son and partner. Another one of my foster babies. She died of a diabetes related illness.

Athena was Freya's sister. A proper little bitey madam. Another foster hammie. She died of old age at 26 months.

Juno was Freya and Athena's brother. I kept him when the other hamsters went home. What can I say about him. He was loving, very affectionate, naughty and had a brain far too intelligent for his tiny size. He died a week before Athena, again of old age.

Dusty is all mine. He's so loving and sociable. A long way from the shy and timid furbaby I bought home. He's nineteen months old.

Popcorn is my baby at four months. He's mostly called Baby. He hates to be picked up and is very vocal.

Aww cute to have pictures of them all so i know exactly what they look like! I love looking after other peoples hams but it must be hard work cleaning them as well as your own some nice chinese hamsters to with beautiful coats!
Willowthehamster is offline   Reply With Quote