View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 03:02 PM  
Trixafena2
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Tell me about your past and or present hamsters!

Past:
Oreo
- My first hamster, when I was probably 8. I think he was a Russian dwarf. He was very..mean, and being a little kid I didn't want to put up with it. I grew apart from him very fast. He passed away a few months later when my mom and I were on vacation.

Voltiare - I got last year on July 7th. He died a week later from wet-tail. He was tame from the moment I got him and was a "Teddy Bear" He would let me do anything to him. I loved him so much and I only had him a short time.

After Voltiare died I got Tres. PetCo has that 2-week guarantee so my mom made me bring Volti back. We got Tres for free because of the guarantee thing.

Tres was a black and white short hair. She had a "3" marking on her back and she was also my third hamster. So her name, which is french for Three, just seemed to ironicly fit for me. I called her "Tressie"
She HATED(Bit,hissed) me when I first got her. within a few days she was my baby. She got out of her cage at the end of August and we found her outside ALIVE in October. She had a broken leg and after trying to treat her, she ended up passing 3 weeks later.

Silica died back in May of a tumor. I got her in November after Tres passed. She was a pure-white teddy bear who was very shy. I think she was older for she was the last one at the petshop. She was hard to tame and I could hold her but I couldn't really touch her and play with her much.

-- Hamsters I currently Have --

Nudge
- A whitefaced Robo dwarf. She has a interesting attitude issue. I got her in August before Tres went missing. I still have her and she's a very happy ham.

Arhi - I got her the week after I got Nudge. She HATED being woken up and is also now my babybear who I call 'Queen Arhi' She knows her name and will come if you call her. She's a cream banded.

Asami - "Asa" (Pronounced Aye- Zuh) is a "Euro Black Bear" or just a black syrain. She's bigger built then Arhi, and has a white stripe going down her stomach and 4 white feet. She has a bratty personality and at night I can only see her stripe. It's quite funny.

I also have 2 mice, 2 rats, and a guinea pig.

Pictures if requested <3