Thread: Meet Orlando
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2005, 07:06 PM  
SnuggleHam
Former Admin

Chickens huh... to eat them? :P Id love to see picture of some fuzzy baby chicks so cute.

Its been a while since I had the gerbils, I was breeding them in late elementary school, At the time (I think) I was under the impression that only a male and female would get along together and never needed to be separated, but I really need to freshen my memory again with gerbil FAQ.

When I bred them the father always did a wonderful job helping to raise the young. Once they got a certain age I was separating the female and male pups into different cages and bringing them to a local pet store where I got 2 dollars for each one. It was more a hobby then a profit thing.

I thought about getting Orlando’s brother who looked just like him and asked the worker there about having same sexed gerbils together and she seemed to say there was a good chance they may might when they reach a certain age so I didn’t bother getting the other.

But I had so much fun breeding them, id like to maybe get into that again if I can find homes for the young when they are ready to go. I like to have that lined up before hand

Id really like to breed the Robos too.. btw.. babyboos have you checked out that topic Iv posted a few questions, I was under the impression you were experienced in breeding robo's?
SnuggleHam is offline   Reply With Quote