View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 08:12 AM  
cathface
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: hammy leash/Harness?

sorry to drag up an old thread but I was just looking through the pictures of Chmurka from that link again, and I'm just wondering why this hamster does not seem to be violent towards the other Syrians that this girl introduces? I can understand why the babies may not feel threatened, as they look to be younger than 8 weeks and probably aren't fully territorial yet, but that doesn't explain why Chmurka who looks fully grown, does not seem to mind at all? of course I am not saying that I will use this as an excuse to let Syrians meet - of course not! it's just that it's already hard enough to convince new ham owners about proper hamster care, but if they found Chmurka's photo album, they would probably think that it would be okay to put two together.

ps. I am doubly annoyed because I looked at her other hams' photo albums and she literally stole one of them from a pet shop. she claims to have "rescued" it from a pet shop but from what I have gathered, she DID save it from being trampled/escaping outside, but she could have at least gone back and paid for it. this is turning into a rant about this girl but really I find a lot of the things she does with her hamsters quite questionable...
cathface is offline   Reply With Quote