View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 09:04 AM  
cathface
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: the Ham being a weirdo, my RR order & a new baby! (img heavy)

new baby ham!
you may recognise this wee badger ham... yes, it is the black dom spot from Fiona (fionasteel)'s litter! I was just trawling Gumtree as is my hobby, when I saw an ad for some stunning black and melanistic yellow hams... I had to get in touch, because the wee black one really caught my eye. after a few email exchanges, turns out the world really is small, as they were the babies from Fiona's thread in the Breeding section! in the end, she sent me a link to her website and asked which ones I was interested in, and I had my heart set on either the black dom spot or the melanistic yellow dom spot (the little one with the black blob on his head), but they had people interested in them... Fiona got in touch with those were said they were interested, and luckily for me, the person who had their eye on the black dom spot said they were gonna let him go because they were all the way down south. even more luckily, Fiona was coming into central Edinburgh anyway today, where I am, so it was perfect timing. the little baby hams were born on my birthday too, so Badger (yes I am really original) can celebrate with me. couldn't be any more perfect really. must be fate! anyway I brought him home this afternoon, and wow he is really quick at 5½ weeks! so apologies for all the blurry pics, he just didn't want to stay still lol.

refused to get out of his toilet roll in the carry cage haha

baby alien!!

phew! thanks for having the patience and looking.
cathface is offline   Reply With Quote