View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 09:43 AM  
sakuraheart
Senior Hamster

Default Feel so betrayed and upset!

I need to vent if that ok HC?
So for a while I have been helping out with a group that does activities for children with special needs....and the ladies that run it are just lovely. Anyway we needed a venue for our drama workshops and a lady said we could use her venue for free....which was fab of her....with this venue we were able to organise a fundraiser which was last week. Now the lady who owns the venue has gotten to know us and we were becoming friends. So when she got engaged we were happy for her...and she asked my if I would sing at her party the day after the fundrasier, which I also sang for. I said yes and that it would be a gift for what she was doing and giving us the venue for our activities. The fundraiser was a success and people enjoyed my set and commented on my vocals....which always embaresses me...but they said such lovely things about my voice. So when the engagment party came round I was in good spirits and did my best to sing as well as I could. Sadly today someone who knew my mum saw her today and after I left the lady who owns the venue refered to me in front of her family and friends and refered to me as 'The Strangled Cat'!
So I feel very hurt and soo upset....espcially as I did the gig for free as a thank you...and that me and the two ladies called her a friend!
I just feel sick to my stomach!xx
sakuraheart is offline   Reply With Quote