View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 05:49 AM  
Charley101
Mesocricetus auratus

Smile *Harley, Gannit & Finley's Thread*

Harley, Lutino, Female

Harley is approx 3/4 years old. I was given her by a lady who could no longer look after her. She only has one leg but it doesn't stop her at all. I her her my 'hop along'

She is very attached to me. She squawks everytime I go out of a room and flies to the door trying to follow me. We let them fly around the living room for a few hours a day and i'm the only person she will let catch her. Mum runs around like a loony trying to get her. All have to do is walk over to her, put my finger out and she hops on.

Gannit, Normal grey, Female

Gannit is also nearly 4 years old. I had to hand rear her after she was booted out of the nest by her mum. She loves preening your hair, eyelashes and eyebrows and whistles every time she can hear you near the cage.

As a baby

Now

Finley, Normal grey, Male

Finley is another cockatiel we have hand reared due to being rejected by his mum. He is a nearly a year old and is completely in love with Gannit (although she's having none of it) He is definitely the most characterful of the three and loves sitting on his perch, serenading Gan with his tunes.