View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 12:23 PM  
racinghamster
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Anyone have an LG S310 mobile phone?

I had a look on the Tesco website and have seen two phones I like. The Nokia 100 at £11.97p and the Samsung E1080i at £9.97p. One of those would do me fine. I`ve heard that Nokia phones are very good so I might go with the Nokia. Will have a read up about those tomorrow when I have time. Not a million miles away from my old Siemens C25! I`ve put my SIM card back into my old Siemens and I feel happier. I know I need a newer mobile just to upgrade, but I went too far buying the LG. I thought it was the phone I wanted but now realise it`s more techie than I wanted or needed. So it`s back to Tesco for me and back to square one! Ah well, you live and learn I suppose. If I can sell it on to someone who will use it and enjoy it, I`m happy to accept £20.00 for it or maybe a little less. It will pay for one of the other phones I mentioned. I`ll ask a few neighbours if they are interested in it aswell. Otherwise it will just sit in it`s box and that would be a shame because it`s a gorgeous phone.