View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 11:19 AM  
racinghamster
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Anyone have an LG S310 mobile phone?

No `juicy` messages just talk about...making bread, hospital visits, going to a vet and asking if `you are ok`and `can I come round for coffee`! I skipped through them all too quickly to read them in depth! Just wanted rid of them!

The online user-manual is fine, especially if your someone who is used to phones with singing & dancing features and a lovely 3.2 megapixel camera! Sadly, I`m not one of them and am now considering getting rid. Nothing to do with the phone as it`s in fab condition. I just feel I`ve bought a phone that`s a little too advanced in technicals for my own use. I would have been better off just upgrading to one of the cheaper phones from Tesco that are `idiot` proof! They have two on sale for under £12.00 right now and one is a Samsung, one a Nokia. I might just buy one of those and use my Tesco sim card.

Anyone need a great condition LG S310 going cheap? Comes with Tesco SIM card, earphones, charger, USB cable and in-car charger. Oh and Tesco top-up card for adding credit. The SIM card was never activated so it can either be used or if you are already with Tesco mobile, the phone is locked to their network so you just pop your own SIM card into it.

This phone would suit a teenager or adult alike. It`s just too much for me to deal with as I`m used to a much older, simpler phone I can just switch on to make calls with. This phone is in lovely condition. I paid £30.00 for it just last week but open to offers. If I get enough for it I can buy a simpler phone.