View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 05:18 AM  
racinghamster
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Anyone have an LG S310 mobile phone?

I recently bought one off ebay second hand but in lovely condition with box (upgraded from a really old mobile I was using) and although it didn`t come with an instruction manual (I`ve heard it`s not much use anyway!) I managed to download the user guide off the internet.

The issues I`m having are not knowingwhat features the previous owner has "switched on or off" and i`ve had to manually delete over 200 text messages from the phones memory. Having done that, I still need to find out whether my phone has had it`s internet capabilities turned on or not and how I can check this? I`ve been scrolling the menus and sub-menus, but apart from that, I can`t really tell if the phone has some features switched on like internet, texting services or apps.

I only really need the phone for calls, text message (receiving only) and using the camera feature. I`ve turned off the voicemail okay as I don`t use it, but wondered if anyone had this model and could shed some light on how I can check the settings and features without accidentally switching something on that I might incur a charge for! I`ve already noticed that I`ve had a 10p charge for something from my phone credit but I havn`t even made a call yet! So I must have blindly done something I was unaware of.

Any advice would be apprecieted if any of you have this model.