Thread: Bin cage plan
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 04:08 PM  
kyrilliondaemon
Retired Moderator

Default Re: Bin cage plan

Nearly. We're fine with the amount of work to make them but piercing all the holes for mesh and cable ties and stuff has just left me sore lol. My OH did loads of sawing and stuff and he's achy too. Would've finished it last night but called it quits at about midnight in favour of getting some dinner lol

We have about 54 more holes to pierce if I remember right, hopefully the blister on my hand has cleared before I do those tomorrow lol. Then my OH has to use his penknife to get the edges of the holes smooth inside the bins. Then we add mesh before moving it through to here, setting it up and adding the tube connector so we can join it to Fwirl's cage after we managed to scrape together the 40cm length we needed on her wall lol

We're also changing the bottom box on Scamp's bin and thats adding to the work. As I've said, the work is fine, its just the pain thats not ideal lol

Would anyone want photos? I can't get them of the boxes before we touched them but thats no help anyway. I can get them before the mesh is added and before all the holes are done and stuff though. And I can get some to show the smaller boxes we use to connect them and the holes for that more easily before the bin is in use if anyone would want them.