View Single Post
Old 08-02-2005, 02:55 PM  
babyboos
Retired Moderators

Send a message via MSN to babyboos Send a message via Yahoo to babyboos

Hello Alison and naughty Noodles Can you put a book on the lid for the night or until you organise a new cage - I would go with a Ferplast Rainbow if you can find one - whatever you find in the stores try to get the biggest possible. Crittertrail cages with lots of plastic and a Petting Zone on the top get such bad press. They are not designed with Syrians in mind and I had a horribly expensive incident recently to deal with - a baby Syrian was brought to me as a rescue as the Petting Zone hd dropped on her head cutting her nose very badly - she has been rehomed with a lovely lady in Glasgow and hopefully with time the hair will grow back - she has a cute bald patch currently Vet bill was awful but it was out of hours typically If you can get her secure for a few days maybe check out eBay I know they have an Imac on there just now and many Syrian owners love these, especially as you can buy extra floors as finances permit.

Check out the Which cage do you prefer? thread we had recently for more ideas/information.

Good on you for rescuing Noodles we need more people like you :P
babyboos is offline   Reply With Quote