View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 03:36 AM  
Sandrilene
Senior Hamster

Default Last day at my post

So the post i've been doing for the last year is done. Just finished the last day. My boss has moved me to a location 16 miles farther away and pays a dollar less an hour. I have a 16 yr old car so i'm really not wanting to do this. Next time I speak with him, if they schedule doesn't already make it impossible I'm going to have to stres that this position needs to be very temporary. IF i get my 40 hours a week and have the car to drive every shift I will come out with minimum wage after gas considerations. Don't know how you all feel about prayer but I could really use some right now, otherwise might end p unemployed. If he does my shifts to where i can't have the car I will make less then 15 dollars for an 8 hour shift to be able to get to work, which will result in me quitting. I am upset that after a year of hard work this is all that i matter to my company. I am now looking for work everywhere in town as i can make as much if not more then my current position. Other then the work thing things are good. So I am thankful for that. I am still not good at dealing with stress though and internalizing this is not helping. I internalize and close myself off and its just not good. I can't seem to break that habit.
Sandrilene is offline   Reply With Quote