View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 05:30 PM  
ButterNut
Hamster Pup

Default Hammie Accidents

IDK why but I thought Id share. Over having hamsters for a few years a lot of accidents happened. XD Here are some of the worst (and some are funny) accidents that happened.
Peanut:
Well first of all peanut is so fast and gets lost around my sisters room every once in a while. But since my sisters room isnt huge we always find her.
Once she got lost for over an hour!

And once (just a little while after we got her) for some reason I was holding her in the bathroom while my sister was washing her hands and the sink was full of water...then I dropped her/she jumped into the water!!! When she came out she was soaking wet and looked like a rat! Okay I felt really bad afterwords but I was really scared of her and my sister handed her to me and I freaked and dropped her. Uch, I felt like such a terrible hamster owner after that and I swore to myself Id never do anything like that again (i felt soo bad, but I guess I deserved to feel bad cause I dropped her in the water AND on the floor! Poor thing!!!)
P.S. She kind of jumped out of my hands...shoulda been more careful. AFter that I dried her off and she didnt get soapy.
And just today I stepped on her with part of my foot...

*sigh* great owner right? XD

Phillip:This one is sad. We didnt put the cage together right and he got lost outside and we didnt find him

Buttercup:
Lost her on her first day here.

Lol anyone else have something you regret doing with your hamsters?
ButterNut is offline   Reply With Quote