Thread: London Attack
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 05:59 PM  
afishcalledwanda
Hamster Pup

Send a message via MSN to afishcalledwanda

Matt woke me up early yesterday morning to tell me what happened there. My heart sank. My thoughts are with all the UK and those who were attacked.

I am a stone's throw from NYC, DC and Pa where our attacks occurred. I smelled the smoke from the WTC for weeks and I'm in coastal central NJ.

As a child I used to play in those towers while they were being built. I grew up in NYC. I get tears in my eyes every time I drive into the city because I am so used to seeing those buildings that are now an empty space.

There is no excuse for this. The countries who are civilized need to stop the politicking, pussyfooting around for fear of hurting feelings and simply go out and hunt and kill these maniacs. There is no other way to do it.

They follow no rules. They are even killing their own kind.

They teach their children to hate. You cannot reason with these kind of fanatics.

They simply want to go back in time and this should never be allowed to happen.

Tell your husband, Candace, that Homeland Security will not rape any freedoms from us. The terrorists are doing that job just fine. Civilized and free and democratic countries are not to blame for this and them. THEY are. THEY did the damage. They have been planning this for over 30 years.

All civilized countries made and still make mistakes, but now is the time to stop political bickering and hunt and kill those who wish to kill and destroy us before they disrupt our way of life.

Keep your eye out for suspicious people. Don't be afraid to speak up if you see someone or something that disturbs you.

Be safe. Peace.