View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 11:37 AM  
Erin Loves Dwarf Hamsters
Robolicious Bobtails

Default Re: It's chriiistmaaas!!!!!

Present mayhem!!! The living room was flooded with presseis this morning and it took us an hour to open them all! I wasn't expecting half as many as the amount that I had, then the grandparents came to visit with more presents and we still have stockings each full of pressies to open this evening!!!!!
The best presents I have so far are a new photography lamp (which I smashed the specially designed bulb before I could even use it! >.< I now have to hunt the internet for a replacement ), a fold away canvas studio which is MASSIVE! and a HAMSTER CHATIMAL!!!!!!!!!! I went loopy when I opened it, me and Dan saw them in the shop the other week and I have been trying to find a cheap one since but one of my brothers and his OH bought me one for Christmas!

Ive got tones of nice smelling things too like bath and shower lotions and a new electrical toothbrush, some new bags a gorgeous pair of black and pink faux leather converse and a really nice pair of boots 8 new items of clothing, some really nice socks, some brand new supper fluffy PJs and a personalised bath towel with a specially designed hair towel Oh and of course chocolate

I will update on my presents when I have finished opening them
Erin Loves Dwarf Hamsters is offline   Reply With Quote