View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 12:09 PM  
kyrilliondaemon
Retired Moderator

Default Re: What are you getting your hammy for Christmas?

Er... Our lot have Christmas presents under the tree, so am listing them for each hamster.

Scamp - A ball with a bell (she loves to make a racket so will probably adore waking us at 5am every night again...)
Skip and Whizz - A grass-tube each
Dusty, Scruff, Timmy and Bump - Four new houses for in their cage, since Dusty and Bump are getting a little big for the dwarf houses they currently have lol

We also gave them other gifts recently though, and Skip and Whizz got a new chew toy each (mostly as a birthday present, but they also got a lion/hippo house each as early birthday presents a while ago), Scamp got a crinkle tunnel and a treat k-bob (to try and keep her mind off bars), and the russians got some extra P@H yellow cubes and some cheese-shaped blocks of wood with holes for them to climb though.

Oh and in January Scamp, Skip and Whizz get new caging plans too
(Scamp has a rat hammock waiting to go in hers when she gets it, but thats just because it'll bridge a gap better than a bridge would lol)

Oh I forgot the group ones!
We also got them a bag of treats to share, and as part of the yearly pet-present routine (I buy my parents pets presents every year), Mam got them some mixed fruit and nuts from Hec, Ange and David (the rotties and rabbit that live with my parents).

Last edited by kyrilliondaemon; 12-24-2011 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Adding two I forgot
kyrilliondaemon is offline   Reply With Quote