View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 03:14 AM  
cutehammies
Hamster Pup

Arrow Winter White Dwarf Needing a Good Home!!

Kind of hamster: He was originally from a pet shop, but he looks just like a Pearl Winter White. He is absolutly beautiful!

Hamster Age: Approx 8 months old

Reason they were abandoned?: I have him from a friend who can no longer look after him due to other commitments.

Any health problams/special needs?: Nope, he's been racing around busily on his wheel and seems to be enjoying life!!

Any behavioural problems?: He seems to be quite timid & scared of people and so needs to build up trust with his new owner.

Type of household hamster would be best suited to: Someone with experience with hamsters, like everyone does on the forum!

For more information send PM on forum?: Yes feel free to PM or email for more information about this little guy.

For more information send email to: I've even set him up his own little email address which he will check daily to see if he's found his new family! Its [email protected]

I will let you know underneath if this little guy finds a new home so that you know that he is still available if you are interested in him x

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0137 - Copy.jpg (66.3 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Pebble pic.jpg (14.3 KB, 13 views)