View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 08:23 AM  
princessbarbie1988
Adult Hamster

Default Re: Lets see your tattoos!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyweb View Post
I know what you mean gizmodo I like them if they really mean something to someone
Mine all mean something to me. The first was for my dad when he had a serious operation to show him I cared, when he saw it he cried. I got it in Chinese purley because it looks nicer than the words dad or father and also so, in a way, it's a secret for me and the people who know what it means..

My second is to do with the butterfly blending into the background. I've always loved butterflies but thought tattoos of them were too common so to have something different would be like me. Sometimes I like to blend in to the background but if you put me with others I can stand out (if that makes sense)

And my third I live my life by the word fate and I got an ambigram so I could be read either way... Cause sometimes wrist tattoos can only be read by the wearer or others so I thought why not have both (it still needs some work though...)

I'm not trying to force people into liking what I have or trying to justify them but I'm just showing that they do mean something to me. Some people get tattoos for the appreciation of art, others to mark something significant happening (trying not to sound like I'm ranting )