View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 03:17 AM  
I_am_plankton
Hamster Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
I told Leanne about the robo babies at the show - I've never seen anything so cute, they were adorable. Looking forward to pictures of yours, Leanne

How's it going this morning?
Thank you everybody, it means a lot to know there is plenty of support from people!

I haven't heard anything this morning, but Titch isn't coming out really except to drink and feed on her porridge which she is eating (the woman before said that Titch wouldn't eat anything to do with protein with the last litter so maybe I make it creamier lol). I think we are into day 2 or 3 depending on when they actually arrived, I am not sure when they might be more vocal as I have only heard it a couple of times so far.

As I am writing this, I have just stopped for 10 minutes because Titch just came out and ate a huge amount of porridge (she has been eating at least double the amount of food than she was say a week ago). She looks very tired bless her, I think she is going to need some anti-ageing miracle cream for those bags lol! She has just had a lengthy wash and a run through her tubes, another bit of porridge which she sat in and got everywhere, before going back into the nest.
I am pleased she looks tired, I think that is a sign that there are some hungry babies in there demanding her milk!
I_am_plankton is offline   Reply With Quote