View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 10:34 AM  
RachK
Crazy Hamster Lady

Default Re: I Want To Know...

Huxley - Really loving but also can be very independent & naughty, thinks nothing of disappearing on me at playtime for an hour or two I've got used to it now. Wheel obsessed. Can be really lazy at times too. He can be demanding, as as soon as I am anywhere near his cage he is at the door wanting to be out.

Horace - Just a crazy little fast man. Loves nothing more that whizzing around the floor ignoring all the toys I have put out for him. Really loving too.

Hugo - A sweet little shy man. Doesn't mind being picked up but sometimes still seems a tad nervous. However don't disturb him through the day or screeching ham will make an appearance!

Hamlet - My little fluffy boy. Really sweet but feisty too. Will not be held for long. Loves food! Oh & loves to nip my toes when he is out for floortime! lol

Poppy - My beautiful little girly. Loves her cuddles, craves attention but is very independent when she wants to be. Loves her out of cage time. When she is on heat though, she becomes really jumpy & does not like to be fussed.