View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 08:57 AM  
Laurinha
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Really Tiny red bugs

Hi guys!

So the bugs are back! They got in Dito only.
I think that it happened because I wasn't able to sanitize the whole house more than once with Butox, but now I already did once and I'll do it once a week for a while, so they won't come back, because it seems that they can live on the floor for a while.

All the hams are split in separate rooms and being treated the same way, because it worked.

But this time I managed to take decent pictures of the bugs, so that's why I'm here.

I hope it works because I'm not sure on how to post pictures here.

You can see they are pretty big now, when they are smaller they just don't show on the camera. firstly they are red (like the one on the top) and than they begin to turn black.

Same bugs in a picture taken farther.

About Che he is better, I treated him with probiotics.

And the new ham, OLGA, has a tumor and it's so big that we decided not to have surgery cuz it would kill her.
So I'm giving her now a cozy and happy life. I'm just so angry that the other family didn't bother to take her to the doctor when the lump first showed up, because when it was smaller she could have had a surgery.

So thank you guys for the support, I just wanted to keep you guys up to date and show the nasty pictures.

Xox

Laura, Dito, Che, Fidel and Olga.
Laurinha is offline   Reply With Quote