Thread: Free Running?
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 03:59 PM  
Bailey-Benji
Senior Hamster

Send a message via MSN to Bailey-Benji

I used to let Benji run around my room, he was so tame and confident I couldn't lose him! He never went under things, or ate things he shouldn't, although obviously I supervised him! I caught him climbing up the CD rack and jumping on to my bed side table to have an explore, luckily I caught it on video! He was such a cheeky chappy. He used to like the shelf under my desk where all the hamster food and treats were kept - he used to climb into the tub and steal food and porridge oats when he didn't think I was looking!

I used to spend hours in my hall (I live in a bungalow so it's a big L shaped hall, nowhere for her to go) as Bailey would go anywhere and everywhere. She loved running around without her ball, although when she started digging at the carpet at the doors - I used to pull her away, she'd always run back - cheeky little madam!

I used to let them both run on my bed and on the sofa while watching tv.

I usually play with Marley on my bed, or on the sofa. I tried letting her explore my room but she went behind my wardrobe and tried to eat the carpet - it took me ages to get her out! She's so hyper too!

The dwarfies love coming out. I usually sit on the floor with them, both running around on me - trying to jump off. I need more hands! I've made a big playpen a couple of times, so they can both run around, and I can give them both one on one attention.
Bailey-Benji is offline   Reply With Quote