Thread: Rawr!
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2005, 10:33 PM  
DejaVuaoa
Newborn Pup

Send a message via AIM to DejaVuaoa Send a message via Yahoo to DejaVuaoa
Default Rawr!

Yes I'm here, after my registering attempts in the past have failed. Some of you know me from other forums, such as PWS. There I go by OCHammieFFH. I am a member or many others as well.

I have 3 syrians, Jynx, a 5 month old homozygous silver gray longhaired male, who is the sweetest cuddle bug, Toby, a long haired Silver gray pearl black rex male who hates me. He had a nice luscious long coat, but it is all gone now due to moulting. Hopefully it will grow back soon. He is also 5 months old. Then there is Scarlett, my long haired dove tort dom spot long haired. She is still wild and very annoying. She plays with the water bottle. :-/ She will be two in July. I do sadly miss having dwarfs. When I move out, I intend on getting some dwarfs. I intend on showing and breeding too. Only a few more years. I hate being a teenager.

I am a member of the California Hamster Association. I often do health checking and pet judging at the hamster shows, as well as sometimes clerking.

Syrians: Toby (LH Silver Gray Pearl Black Rex), Scarlett (LH Dove Dom Spot Tort)

Jynx (LH Homozygous Silver Gray)

& the dogs
DejaVuaoa is offline   Reply With Quote