View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 02:59 PM  
Laurinha
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Really Tiny red bugs

Hi guys!

Update and question!

My boyfriend found the doxycyclin and he is bringing me today but the other medicine he couldn't find and I bought from the internet, so hopefully they'll arrive soon. Just in case tomorrow I'll look for them in a large petshop that only opens during the week, so if I find there I'll buy too. I rather have too much medicine than having to wait for it to arrive.

The babies are a bit sleepy and I noticed that they're not eating much, so I bought baby food for them and I'm giving with a seringe (it takes good, so they like) and I'm doing the same with water.

I took them out of the cages, as the cages are big and harder to clean, i bought plastic containers that are easier to clean because I'm cleaning them everyday.

There's one thing that got me worried, the doctor said that Che's diarrhea could be from the dissease and that the doxy would fix it. But somehow I don't know if I can trust that and If I should start giving him antibiotics.
I insisted in that point because I know that not only he is weak from the ticks, but the diarrhea is dangerous too.

What do you guys think??

I can find baytril here in brazil in pills.

I don't like to give them medicine without a vet prescription but sometimes we don't know if we can trust the information. Everybody can make a mistake, vets too.

What do you guys think? I'm very worried about them so I'm reading a lot and think what can I do to help.

Right now I'm trying to make them gain weight.

Have you got any tips too?

Thank you!

Laura, Dito, Che And Fidel.
Laurinha is offline   Reply With Quote