View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 08:49 AM  
Gillzy
Highland Hamster

Default Re: Fingers crossed on adopting a hammy from RSPCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyP View Post
Well i have bought him home He is so cute and seems friendly. I held him at the centre and he didnt bite. Poor little this has been there since 18th August 2010!!!!!!!!!! He was 6 weeks old in the beginning of August So unwanted 2 weeks after he was bought from a pet shop. His cage didnt have a wheel. They had him in the cage he came in and the RSPCA dont have any money to buy things for all the animals . So he is going to have shock tonight as he will have his first wheel. He wasnt bothered by the drive home and went straight to sleep in his new house (i had put his new house in the carry case). He is white, they had him down as grey white when he came in so i wondered if he may be a winter white. He looks a bit dirty and in need of a good sand bath. Will get some pics up soon

I also got to hold a little baby bunny, it was so cute. They had 50 guinea pigs bought in from a welfare case. The owner had over 150 guinea pigs, about 30 + rabbits and 4 chinchillas. I felt so sorry for them So they has asked if i want to volunteer in the small animal section and come and help tame the animals up

That's great! Glad you're giving him a good home He'll feel spoilt by you! ^_^ Can't wait to see him.

You going to start volunteering with them then?
Gillzy is offline   Reply With Quote